Nursing Home Malpractice
Minnesota Nursing Home Lawyer & Attorney
Nursing homes across Minnesota are filling up, especially with the aging population. If you, or your loved one, has suffered due to nursing home malpractice, then contact our Southern Minnesota nursing home abuse attorneys to discuss how we can help. We will work to ensure your loved one is financially compensated for this abuse and receives the legal justice they deserve.
Nursing Home Lawsuits
Our firm handles all aspects of nursing home abuse or neglect including the following:
- Nursing Home Medical Malpractice – improper medical care, poor use of equipment, overlooking medical needs, improper use of medication, etc.
- Nursing Home Neglect – lack of nutritional concerns, dehydration cases, poor hygienic cleanliness, lack of adequate medical staff, lack of proper medication or health monitoring, low safety standards, etc.
- Nursing Home Abuse – physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse cases.
Our lawyers will fight for you and your loved one and ensure that your loved one is compensated for the emotional and physical pain.
Signs of Nursing Home Malpractice
In many instances your loved one will not openly tell you about the malpractice, abuse or neglect. They may feel ashamed or guilty or they may feel like a burden. They might not realize that this treatment is unacceptable or they might be too scared to speak up. It is important to watch for any signs that something is not quite right including:
- Unexplained bruises, welts, bedsores
- Change in personality
- Anger or fear towards the staff
- Dirty sheets, clothing and other signs of lack of cleanliness
Southern Minnesota Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered from nursing home malpractice, abuse or neglect, you should have the experience and aggressive representation of our lawyers. Our law firm has represented thousands of individuals who have been harmed in some way due to the negligence of someone else. You should not have to pay the financial consequences for someone else’s negligence.
Call Frentz and Frentz at 507-345-4505 or call toll free at 1-800-450-4505 for your free consultation. You should have experience on your side so that you can receive the compensation you deserve. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.