Minnesota Child Injury Lawyer
If your child has suffered an injury due to the negligence of a childcare worker, day care operator, babysitter, teacher, or as the result of a car accident, you have the right to demand legal justice and financial compensation for your child’s physical and emotional pain.
Child Care Accidents
Our firm can help you with the following child injuries and accidents:
- Manufacturing problems – if your child has been seriously injured due to a mechanical or manufacturing defect of a product.
- Inadequate supervision or child care neglect – including burns, electrical injuries, serious falls, playground injuries.
- Car accidents – auto accidents, pedestrian accidents and school bus accidents when caused by someone’s neglect on the road.
- Wrongful death – if you have lost your child as the result of someone else’s negligence, it is important to contact our law firm to talk with an attorney and get your questions answered.
Protecting Your Child’s Rights
We will help your family take care of all the legal aspects of protecting your child’s rights and getting the compensation deserved. We will handle the claim from the beginning to conclusion and ensure that maximum compensation is obtained.
How We Can Help
Our compassion, dedication and aggressive representation will help you and your child through this difficult time. We can help obtain compensation for the following expenses:
- Loss of income to care of your child
- Medical bills
- Compensation for your child for loss of quality of life or pain and suffering.
Mankato Child Injury Lawyer & Attorney
If your child has been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence, you should have the experience and aggressive representation of our Firm. Our law firm has represented thousands of individuals who have been harmed in some way due to the negligence of someone else.
Call Frentz and Frentz at 507-345-4505 or call toll free at 1-800-450-4505 for your free consultation. You should have experience on your side. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.